Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrating March

Why? Because today ends this month, because it is the end of the first quarter of the year - already! 

I think my first quarter has been pretty good. I'm thankful for all of it. The husband and I have both turned thirty-gasp-four, our boy turned two and our health have been all good and I will like to pray that we keep healthy and well. Nothing is more painful than being unwell - literally, physically and emotionally. Ask any parent and they will concur. 

I also celebrate this month by being thankful that I have had a few travels - one for work but mostly personal - that only adds to the richness of my life experience (read as: it is legit to do nothing; also known as time to smell the roses). Krabi was a no-brainer favourite to spend time with my favourite man, and I visited Sydney for the first time and it was pretty cool! 

This month, the husband and I also celebrated our sixth year of matrimony - who would have guessed that these two strangers who met - fate, I tell you - at some random school camp would have ended up tying the knot?! 


Hello handsome; yup, you still are attractive to me and I love you "from Singapore to Australia to Japan!" 
And to end off the last day of this month with my last activity, my running. I have stayed consistent to two runs per week and tonight, I did a consistently quick (best ever for me!) run of 9km at below 6mins/km! 


That happy face says it all. I rewarded myself by strolling home after the 9km mark. Maybe when I'm fueled again one day I will push through this pace for 10km. 

Oh yes, I also received good news on the work front two days back so yay! All is good! 

So, to sum up. It's been a ride and I know the next few months will continue to be, enriching, to say the least. 

What goes around, comes around. And wherever happens is meant to be. So I say take it with a bit of sense and a lot of courage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment