Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The weekend last


Friday evening treats - we had italian for dinner. I miss our regular Friday nights out with the family. Not sure why we have been so busy!

Saturday morning at SCGS - reminiscing the secondary school days by eating our famous mee pok at this school event. 

K was busy with class so I brought the little boy along. I feel fuzzy seeing him eat mee pok, in the same canteen as I did many years ago!

We visited the (fake) High Street Fire Station. He was so delighted with this!

A group pic with some girls from the class of '96, with our babies.
Didn't manage a pic of my cousin and I, but we did get a pic of our offsprings in our school courtyard.
A last shot before we stepped out of school - that's Jake outside the NCC room. 
And the boy got a treat as we caught a bus. Then I treated us to yoghurt. Treasuring these little nuggets of time that I have alone with my boy.

We then headed off for an Elmo birthday party.

Then at night time, it was couple date with the besties. OMG it was such a good but awful night. No durian and alcohol together again please!

Sunday evening at ilight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment