Saturday, April 19, 2014

No child was hurt...

... in the process of bringing this stack of mahjong paper home!
Kate's a very kind child and she's being taught well in school. She'll come about and wish to help out and I noticed this especially so in the past two weeks where I've had to be hands on with the chores at home. Everytime she sees me hanging up the laundry, she'll want to help put it up/fold the clothes or something. I allow her to help and am pleased because it's such an endearing, genuine act of wanting to help. And now that I think about it, she does seem to offer to help take bags of groceries when she's in a good mood. (Note to self: should remind her to "be good" when she throws her toys about/ does not drop her soiled clothes into the laundry basket)

This morning, she wanted to help carry this huge roll of paper. My plan of bringing the kids to the park was washed out by the rain so I decided that they can do painting instead. So off we went to get a huge wad of paper (this was 50 sheets of mahjong paper) and it was so amusing and heartening watching Kate help me with it. I especially love the shot of her doing the 马步 - too funny & cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment