Friday, April 18, 2014

Mothers are best

My helper comes home today. TODAY! TODAY! TODAY!

To say that I am thrilled, is understated. The husband and I have collectively been putting in too many hours and I felt disconnected, confused and overwhelmed with everything that is going on. The first week she was away, it was awful. The second week, was made a ton more bearable because of my mom. She so willingly came to stay over and looked after both kids with no compliants; to have her in our home just felt perfect.

It's the end of her 4-day stay at my home and right now, as I'm typing this, she's enroute to Europe on her two-week long vacation.

C, K & J bidding their grandmoms goodbye. There were tears (not mine, I was strong) but I know that the four of them will enjoy themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment