Monday, October 10, 2016

Jake decorates the door

Last week, J excitedly hollered, 'PAPA! MOMMY! COME HERE!'


He stood by the door, with his hand over a particular spot on the door. He waited until we were there and moved his hand away to reveal a picture.



Spot the pic on the door
Close-up


'I put it there! So you can see it! I knew you will like it! (why? we asked) Because you tell me you love me!'


I cracked up hearing his simple explanation of why he chose to put his picture on the door, and how confident he is that we will love it. This boy is full of funny and interesting ideas, and pretty much always confident of himself. This results in a very boisterous and loud boy!


I found it quite amusing that he'd have a picture of himself cut out in this fashion, so I probed and discovered that the teachers at school had prepared Children's Day gifts to the class and the teachers had prepared pictures to be placed on each child's gift. What J then did was to recycle the picture and chose to decorate it on the door.


Ingenius little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment