Wednesday, August 17, 2011

23 months old

17 August 2011, and Kate is 23 months old today.

It's been a ride the entire time with plenty of ups and downs. Not so much "downs", per se, but plenty of learning experiences. The husband and I have definitely learnt to work as a team and it's so invaluable for us to have been on this amazing journey together.

Have been spending plenty of time with Kate lately and I'm so proud of her. She has developed so much in the past year, and it's truly an amazing transformation. I know it's all normal and part of growth but still, it truly feels my heart with immense love and amazement to see how Kate continues to grow.

Cannot believe that I'm a Mom sometimes, still, and I'm thankful for this amazing experience. Wouldn't change anything for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment