Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Plus 1

Interpretation: if two lines appear, Congratulations!

This is the reason why I've been home the past month. And why I've been feeling rather down. And why I've been excited. And why I've basically been on a roller coaster ride - emotionally, mentally and physically.

Truth is, the physical bit has been the worst to bear though I'm happy (& relieved - couldn't have tolerated the *ugh* any longer!) to be feeling better now that I've crossed the first trimester.

To the sister who already knew just from my one-liner, to the family who's been terribly supportive of how I've been whaling around and obliging my food cravings (especially the mother!), to the gf who already guessed from gut more than anything else, definitely to the husband who has been tolerant and by my side throughout the tough period - thank you for sharing my joy.

I must admit, I've been pretty grumps the past month largely because I've just been feeling so bloody awful, but I know that I'll feel better and it'd be a fun & exciting ride with "baby little" - what I've named the little one within me.


Dear baby little,

It's been tough for Mommy so far and I do feel guilty because with you, I seem to have rather unhealthy food cravings. Not have I indulged in such sweet stuff so much for ages!
Have you been hearing Kate cheche saying "hello" to you? She also says "good night" to you sometimes.
Be good and we'll enjoy the next few months of incubation together, and I'm already loving you - I cannot wait to meet you in 6 months' time.

Love you much, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment