Friday, July 6, 2012

Fruitful Friday

Today is one of those days that I accomplished a lot of things. In one day, I managed to tick off 80% of things that I was meant to do but hadn't gone about. So though I'm tired as hell, I'm glad I went out to have done them all. Call me superwoman.

My little man - please don't be sick anymore. 

His favourite position now, besides being carried upright

On the way for her vaccination (the poor, clueless girl). If her teeth look abit dirty, it's cos they are. She'd just had an oreo

Not happy after vaccination. I was SO nervous about it because this is the first time she's had an injection at this age (this I-am-aware-age). She took it well though - I managed to distract her enough so that she wasn't frightened and she was so brave she only cried for a while.

She insisted on keeping the bandaid on ALL day. She has another vaccination to go for. I'm asking the husband to bring her to that. I don't look forward to the possible struggles and tears

Happy enough to be rewarded with her favourite "orh lu lu de bao bao"

We visited her previous school and collected all her artwork. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go through them with her properly. I zapped right out to bring Jake to his PD.

I did say that he likes to be upright, didn't I. (To the sister: check out his moo-outfit)

OTW to the hospital. Jake was quite contented with Sophie's company. nomnomnom. I love how he enjoys car rides. A total contrast to fussy, fretful, fiesty Kate before.

7.22kg baby! (MOO)

Tea with friends. This is Janelle. She is about a week+ younger than Kate.

Notice how their expressions are the same

Same & silly

No comments:

Post a Comment