Saturday, July 14, 2012

Scenes from our home

Jake, fresh from his haircut. The husband had decided on this mohawk style and I think it's rather cute and because he has so much hair, he garners plenty of attention from many because of his hair. You can kinda make out that bald patch across the side of his head? That's his birth hair falling off naturally. Now that he's reached 4 months, I'm dropping hair too. It happened too with Kate and I'm not as scared but I cannot wait for it to stop! I wanna keep my locks please! The husband and I also agreed that this last cut is the last time we're doing it - we plan to let it grow out and let him have another hairstyle. 
Cousins in their animal outfits. I had a friend buy them from Bangkok and they're wearing their respective chinese zodiac signs.

Outfit comes with tails! Too cute!

Mucking around with her breakfast

Our mini plant experiment. The husband planted some chilli in a pot in our balcony and Kate helps him water it sometimes. She's very impatient (doesn't know any better) and asks "the flower will come out?" I introduced her green beans to plant and grow cos I know it actually grows very quickly and here she is with her grown plant.

This is the cute face I see staring at me in this position, at 7am (acceptable).... 2 / 4 / 5 am... (unacceptable!)

Mickeying around with Nainai's props

Jiujiu's birthday lunch. Jake spiked a fever suddenly and though it wasn't high, it still made us worried. We quickly popped into the pharmacy to get the cooling patch and baby panadol. That also marked the start of his full-blown flu.

Yeye brought Kate to Gardens by the Bay. Twice.

Buying kueh tutu from the pasar malam

Kate's breakfast leftover. No more cream on the top!

Bad pic, but it was a rather fun moment. We were heading home and Kate and I started to take pictures of ourselves. We were making similar faces.

Sunday morning. The husband gets to sleep in and look who's right there to disturb play with him in the absence of big jiejie 

I LOVE DADDY

The two important males in my life who mean the world to me

Grumpy Jake (who'd had enough of photo-taking by this time)

Fun with nainai - check out how happy Kate looks, and how enraptured Jake is!

Morning, before I head off to work. I love my children so much!

Kate brushes her teeth. I must admit I'm not very good at enforcing this habit. I do tell her to do so but when she fights it, I give in to her sometimes. Note to self: bring Kate to the dentist!

Building blocks. She is rather steady and can build things on her own. This is "Dora standing on top of the house"

Silly Kate

Playing together

Lazing together

BBQ

My babies and I

Kate gets to eat marshmallows because yiyi got them 

We got together to celebrate the birthday of my best friend. 19 years of best-friendship and counting

Today, we went to visit Kate's newborn cousin, Caelen who is 1 day old

Proud grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment