Sunday, August 18, 2013

Super Saturday

After the morning run which rightly pumped my spirits up, I spent such a lovely, activity-packed rest-of-the-day with the kids! 

Our colour-coordinated children who were active companions for breakfast
Here's Jake and I spending some alone time while Kate was engaged in swim class. It was so hot at 2pm!

Frolicking in the water for play, post-lesson

Our originally-planned playdate for the park changed to bumper-bowling instead when it rained. Turned out to be so fun and I'm pleased that the kids got to try something new!

Jake gets a try and he loved it!

The kids' (rather impressive) scores

We had dinner and the other facilities such as the playroom, arcade, and space to run about just made good entertainment for the four kids. I had a good time too.

My night didn't end when the kids slept - I stayed up with the husband who treated me to his yummy steak and it was rather indulgent, having steak and wine and chips at midnight. But, it was also a nice end to be with the husband after he was busy all day (which explained why I packed the kids out and about with so much to do, so he can have the house in quiet for his work).

It was a fun Saturday and I'm pretty sure the kids had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment