Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thurs-ur-day

Ok, that sounds bad but I was trying to piece together Thurs-and-Satur-day; because today is a Thursday that totally felt like Saturday. LOVE IT!

So the morning started pretty lazy, and because we had quite a lot of bread that's expiring today, I got it in me to make french toast! To those who know, I'm really the world's most undomesticated person, but this is a pretty simple thing to make and I was more than happy to let Kate be part of the process.

First, you whisk the eggs.

Then you dip the bread in the egg, and place it on a non-stick pan

TADAH!! I'm pretty pleased about it, truth be told!

And here's a happy camper. 

I had no plans at all today, so turned out that Kate and I had some alone time while the husband and Jake slept. She wanted to take the train so I brought her on public transport to the nearby mall where we had lunch and did some shopping.

The day ended with a trip to the park where the husband and I took turns to jog a little before heading off for dinner.


Precious moments with my babies

No comments:

Post a Comment