Thursday, July 10, 2014

A taste of home

So, some weeks back I was really busy. Then I went away for 8 days of holiday which was just brilliant. Then I came back and was hit by some stomach flu and was pretty bummed and unwell then busy... and while I've had worse, it's been two consecutive nights of late work and pretty much going home just to wash up and hit the sack. That's more than 12 hours of me being out of the home each day and having to use my brain to think. While missing the kids and husband.

Some tomato-kiamchye pork soup, egg with bitter gourd, fried fish and rice.

So while I made poor judgement of requesting for dinner to be cooked for me, and the bad news being that I was not able to make it home to have dinner with the family; the good news is that I get to pack it for lunch and have some comfort food and sit back to take a break.

Little things to be thankful for.

Editor's update at 20:02: tonight is my 3rd consecutive late night by now. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment