Saturday, July 26, 2014

Reminder to self - Cheer up!

Look at those faces of unfiltered joy

The pic was taken a few days back when the kids were at the playground. It's such a joyful picture that it definitely helps to bring a smile to my lips, which have been doing nothing much good but nag and nag this morning. It's the start of the long weekend so really, I ought to snap out of my cranky mood and be thankful for the days of fun and play ahead with my loved ones. 

So.. here's my turning point to be nothing but happy and cheerful and enjoy precious moments together with our loved ones. 

Smile!

PS: & one of the reasons I was horrified this morning was... discovering J playing with his turd. He'd done a mis-dump in the bedroom and I walked in on him (alone) rolling it on the bottom of his feet. HAHAHA Ok, it's actually quite funny now that I'm recounting this silly episode. HAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment