Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello June holidays: super duper busy weekend

So we kicked off our first weekend of the June holidays filled with activities. 

On Friday evening, we headed out for a tapau-dinner to visit a girlfriend. I had a chill time, and the kids did too just running about the home, watching youtube videos and running about touching this-and-thats.

Pina Colada gurl

Saturday morning, I clocked my morning run; then kick-started the day with breakfast with the kids early; followed by time at the mall running about for two hours. 

My coffee boy
In that time, I accomplished 3 birthday gifts - very productive. We then headed for play at a friend's baby's party where the kids spent 3 fun hours jumping up and down on the jumping castle + devouring popcorn #funtimes

After 3 hours...
K.O.
Sleeping angels
Not wanting to wake them up, I just rested in the car, tick-tocking away



We finished the evening with dinner at Mom's and went to the airport past 10pm to fetch the husband who came home after a week of being away. Yay!

Sunday was wet - but I fit in some exercise, then headed out for lunch at Spruce.

Happy birthday to C!
After lunch, we spent the afternoon buying beef, and eating durians! Followed by dinner at the MIL's and it felt like such a long time since I vegetated at home.

Ah boy with his new toy truck
Ah girl with her jigsaw (blocked)

We spent the weekend evenings watching the SEA games that's going on now; and the kids had a fun time - as us - cheering team Singapore. Inspired by the exercise..

Doing sit-ups HAHA.

After the kids went to bed, the husband and I stayed up a bit more to watch TV together and to also catch up and I was so happy to cuddle him - it's always nice to have him home. 

And that, wrapped up our busy-bee weekend. I've got the next weekend all planned too - hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment