Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sunday: Gingerbread Man, Museum, date-night

A fruitful day again! #HOORAYLONGWEEKEND

The day started with our usual kids-out-with-grandparents, during which I had an excellent time all by myself. I did the marketing, I cut my nails (don't judge. This is something important when you don't have time to do it properly), I spring-cleaned a drawer… then got changed and went over to my Mom's to meet the kids and family. Lunch was a very enjoyable bowl of delicious, noodle soup filled to the brim with goodness. After lunch, we headed for our show, The Gingerbread Man.

Honestly, it was not great. The last show we did (Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!) was so super awesome; this paled in comparison. 

Anyhow, we made full use of the afternoon out and after the show, we headed to 8Q. So we did go not too long ago, but it was still entertaining and fun for the kids.

UV-fascination
With my big baby
Swingin' fun
A d then we bumped into some friends

We took the bus to MIL's for dinner, then post-that, the husband and I sneaked out for some couple-time. We ran an errand, then headed to have a drink (I had Bailey's ice-cream it was so good!) and then because it was a non-working day the next day, we headed for supper! At midnight, we headed to get a box of nasi lemak and hokkien mee to share. It was so sinful, so good and so worth it. We ate that while finishing off a movie we started the night before. By the time we hit the sack, it was 2am.

Truly, it's not very often that I stay up this late and indulge in supper but it felt so great to be able to have the husband all to myself with his full attention. It felt so good and was totally worth it!

What a nice Sunday… with the next day off from work too! Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment