Thursday, June 11, 2015

Morning sightings

After yesterday's surprise sighting of the independent little boy, I peeked into the room today and was expectant of what I'd see (sorry for the bad pic)

Boy rolling on his sister's bed
Talking

I was careful not to make noise so they knew I was there, and it pleased me to see them being with each other and not shouting at each other.

Later on, over breakfast, I asked them what they were talking about. The conversation went like this:

Me: What did J ask you just now, cheche?
K: I forgot.
J: I remember! I ask you about the tennis!
K: Oh yah.

So, 'tennis' is this toy that the boy has been eyeing. He asked me to buy it for him yesterday, but I told him I needed to consider and I laid down some terms.

  1. He needs to find out how much it is 
  2. He needs to be responsible and keep the toy properly ("but Mommy what if don't have the plastic?")
  3. He needs to share this toy with his sister 

Let's see if he is responsible and aware of these set of instructions I gave to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment