Monday, June 14, 2010

Kate does a Humpty Dumpty

It has happened. Kate didn't break her crown (thank goodness!) but she did have a fall.

No visible effects, seemingly no effects actually. She's clingy and whiney - but she's been acting up a little more the past week, and I attribute that to some discomfort from her gums/teeth. Though she is a fiesty one typically anyhow...

Anyhow. I've read up on monitoring a child after she hits her head and so far, Kate seems to be doing fine. Very normal. The next 24 hours are crucial though. Gotta keep monitoring her.

How my heart aches at the pain and shock she must have suffered when she fell. How I know this is only the beginning of many heartaches I will get (actually, this isn't the first!). I'm very grateful that she's doing fine so far, and I can only pray that my baby is always blessed and be able to pick herself up after every fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment