Thursday, September 3, 2015

The husband brings the kids to the zoo

Put your hands up if you like corporate benefits! *waves arm frantically
 
The husband was fortunate enough to get his hands on this corporate entry to the zoo and off he went with the kids in tow! As they went on a week-day, I did not join them but it makes me very happy to know that the husband is willing and able to bring them out and I love how too the kids love to be out with him. I know of many fathers who are not too present in the family zone and while the husband has his moments of seclusion, I know he's a partner whenever he can. I just wish he doesn't spoil the kids that much when they go out because I will never, ever be the 'cool' parent in our partnership ;P
 
This will be a pictorial post as I was not present, but it's so nice to be able to see them in play. My kids are a fortunate pair, aren't they?
 
My loves
J, probably mi-question, half in-awe & amazement
Reptile (euw)
 
Look!

Fast-food lunch
Who doesn't love friend chicken!?
 
Polar bear
 
Igloo play


Taking the safari boat ride - they shared tales of how fun the ride was :)

I love tigers
A highlight was feeding the goats!
 
The story behind this pic was J wanting the goats to "SHARE!"
(haha, he's so funny)

Sweet endings


No comments:

Post a Comment