Friday, September 23, 2016

#jaketales

Facebook flashed up some adorable pictures of my not-so-little-baby boy, and these pics are so amazing I have to re-share them again here.


When J was only 6 months old. That was his original face, with
lack-of expressions. Serious much.

Then this pic shows how the husband always dreamt he will dress his mini-me up - in exactly the same way he dresses himself.

Stylo-milo
To finish off this random post of ah boy, here's sharing a conversation he had with my mom. They see each other every weekday morning, as my parents help to drop him off at school. On this particular morning...


J: Nainai, I have a mosquito bite.
Nainai: is it bad?
J: No. Don't worry, it is not ZIKA mosquito, because it never fly to AMK.


Haha! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment