Thursday, September 8, 2016

Throwback - 4 years ago

I absolutely adore the (relatively) new feature that FB launched. It prompts you of memories on the same date x-years ago, and I make it a point to flick through memories daily.


It reminds me of what I did (I usually have a clear flashback - proof of memory still not failing entirely), of how the kids looked before (this is totally endearing yet scary - they always look adorable but how quickly they have grown!), and it's always nice to have a chuckle. 


This popped up on my feed today

Look at my little baby princess... she's so much more grown up now. She has lost her baby fat (no more YY), and her arms and face are so much more adult-like now than 4 years ago. Her hair is a constant though - messy!


Feeling all warm and fuzzy as I think back of all her baby-like antics, and also looking forward to celebrating her 7th birthday very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment