Monday, May 24, 2010

Just so you know...

The husband and I like watching Kate sleep. I cannot begin to describe what it is that we so like, nor how I feel as I watch her, but I smile at at how she may have drool at the corner of her mouth, I sigh with happiness as I think (for the 3,007th time) how beautiful she is, and I marvel that my heart hasn't burst with all the love that's filled within.

Last Saturday evening, as the husband and I were engaged in this common activity we love, he said,


I wish God will capture this snapshot and share it with her next time.

So she'll know how much we love her.


My heart skipped a beat at his loving words and the lovely thought.

Sleeping Kate at 6 weeks old

2 comments:

  1. (':

    kate looks like such a, baby /:

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.. elise sleeps with her mouth wide open at times too..lol

    ReplyDelete