Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday, the 4th

I had a really busy day. It was fun and largely good and I was greeted with this lovely sky on the way home. The picture does not do justice to the beautiful colored pink sky that I saw with my eyes. I love to watch the sky and nature and appreciate what we have around us. It's so easy to get caught up with the this and the that so much so that you forget what is just there.

Evening sky on my drive home this Friday at about 7pm


The poor husband is hit by a bug, let's just say he didn't have the most fun of them days (in fact, he ended up doing nothing). After a simple dinner at home, we brought Kate out to the suburban mall and the husband was in one of his Daddy-moods where he bought Kate something. Make that, he said that he promised her to buy her something so he looked for something to buy for her.

Kate with her new buy, "narnee" bag

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. elise loves barney tooo!!!
    she has a barney that sings and she would hug n kiss it

    ReplyDelete