Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainbow

You are the rainbow in my life, dear Kate.

In the bible, rainbow is "a reminder of God's promises" (paraphrased by the sister); which rings true for the husband and I because we both wanted a child and we both had secret pacts within our heads & hearts. Rainbow is also a thing of fleeting beauty, the fleeting in reference to fact that it is beautiful but scarce; thus precious.

My personal story is that Kate is my treasure/pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Yesterday evening, we caught a beautiful sight.

Amidst the trauma that the world is going through these days, with so much unhappiness and deaths and despair going on, I feel love and warmth and faith in my heart as I admired the miracle of nature with my little 10.7kg gold bar.

I'd caught the treasure.

1 comment: