Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy like a bee

This is what I've been busy with the past few months. My maiden event at the new work-place. It was quite a ride leading up to it, not only have I learnt the true technical skills required to execute an event, I also learnt a lot of 'by the ways', let's call them soft skills; that are equally as important for survival.

The whole thing went relatively well, and I had quite a good time. Special thanks to the husband who made an appearance - thanks so much for your support!

Levi's Music Challenge

So the day after this event, I was knackered but since it's so tough to meet up with old pals, I made the best out of it by bringing along little Kate.

Eating at HOUSE

She happily integrated herself within a new family - these were diners at the same restaurant sitting behind us!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment