Monday, April 4, 2011

Here's one to sum up all the loose ends

I’ve been feeling rather uninspired lately. I cannot seem to put my feelings into words properly and I feel boring. Perhaps it’s because I’ve been busy and I haven’t had the time to *think*. So now that my work event is over, I want to take this opportunity to just pen down the loose thoughts floating about in my brain.

It was my wedding anniversary - our 3rd - on 24 March 2011. I wasn’t too delighted that the husband and I didn’t get to spend the day together. Not only did we not have a chance to celebrate it with any fancy dinner, we barely saw each other on the day! The husband started work early (or was it me?) and he ended work very late so we basically did not get to see each other that whole day. I remember I was feeling grumps that day because I was meant to finish work at a normal time but there were delays so I ended up working late and I even did a boo-boo where I waited at a wrong bus-stop for the bus that doesn’t reach there.



Unpleasant, really. The silver lining on the cloud is that I spent that tragic evening sms-ing my best friend (that’s what friends are for!) about my pathetic state and how I was feeling terribly grumpy that I wasn’t spending my anniversary with the husband. Ah well.

I sent this MMS to the husband with an accompanying message along the lines of “This is what I’m eating alone now. Sucky that we aren’t together”

He responded from his work stint with this MMS & his message was something like this “mine is worse than yours”

So that marked our 3rd wedding anniversary. Nice.

Last Friday, we had our family dinner at 313 @ Somerset. We had German and after that meal, our family of 3 decided that we didn’t fancy it very much. Kate expressed her preference very strongly as she picked food off her tongue and played with it on the table. . I mean, it was nice & fine, but I guess it’s something we’ll keep to occasions or when the mood strikes only.

Kate was dressed in her new shirt-dress from H&M and I think she looked very nice!

Hi!

One

Two

Three

Four!

And to end this entry on an even happier note (who wouldn't be smiling after looking at the series of pics above?!), here's a picture of my daughter who is already a collector at her tender age of 1.5yrs old.

Ta-da! I'm trying to build my furniture collection to help Papa and Mama for our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment