Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yay!

The husband is back!

After a day of being out shopping, eating and visiting, Kate and I headed to the airport to pick him up yesterday evening. We arrived just in time to see him walking towards the conveyor belts, and it was a pretty sight seeing Father and Daughter smiling and waving enthusiastically at each other! We had a simple dinner of noodles at a market and headed home where we all crashed out pretty early.

Today, we all slept in and had our meal, before a semi-failed trip to the park. It was too hot for Kate to play at the playground, so I guess it wasn't too enjoyable for her though she was terribly excited by the fact that we were going to the park.

The two of them are home bonding with each other now while I get some me-time (rescuing my dreaded locks).

It's so lovely to have our family complete to do things together! Welcome home, dear husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment