Thursday, April 28, 2011

Putting Kate to sleep

I really love night time with Kate. That half (sometimes longer) hour is preciously mine & hers. She’ll roll on the bed, roll onto me, sit on me and touches me. She'll insist that I "jeep" (sleep) with her on the bed, and she even requests for me to "tab" (pat) her.

Those quiet moments are sometimes trying, I have to admit, as she sometimes take much longer than preferred to fall asleep. And it’s terrible how she’s used to sleeping at 11pm now! *gasp

But bad sleep-timings aside, what really warms my heart is that we’re that close & that we have such moments, how she’s familiar with me being by her side, how she feels comforted - I love how close we are.


Kate @ 3 months old - the days where we could sleep in together (till 9am) when I was on maternity leave

No comments:

Post a Comment