Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dear baby little

Dear baby little,

Another 3.5weeks until we get to "see" you again. I'm beginning to get used to having you with me all the time. The aches are bearable, sleep is less evasive and we both get decent rest together. My appetite's been good and you're such a good eater - giving me rather clear indications of your preferences and I enjoy my food much now (provided it isn't yucky). My tummy, however, has been extremely sensitive and that's something I hope goes away - it isn't fun to experience stomachaches so often. It's such a common occurance that Kate knows to say "Mama has stomachache".

Mommy's been trying to educate cheche about you. She knows that I'm "sayang-ing" you - when I rub cream on my growing belly. And it's cute how she gets me to exercise (stretch) with her, referring to the pregnancy handbook. She also knows that you're growing and the reason why "Mummy's stomach so big".

I'm used to the 5-day week by now (it's been 3weeks since I'm back at work) and I just wish that we continue to rest well each night so that we can function just as well in the day. I don't know if it's my imagination, but I've been feeling you "move" for a while now. It started off as if you were a tiny ball jumping hoops in my tummy and I wasn't entirely sure if it was you yet (may have been gas). However, the movements seem more pronounced these few days and I'm beginning to be more mindful, so I can enjoy you.

Continue to grow well, baby little and you are very lucky because not only do you have Papa and Mommy to love you, there is a cheche too!

Love, Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment