Sunday, June 10, 2012

=_=

The husband is typically quite (very) a messy person. He can live in (in his words) "organised chaos". This evening, he suddenly seemed to have become Mr Hyde when he started packing "his table", claiming that I had stuff there which shouldn't be (*ah hem* his table is really our common dining table, lor. Seriously *rolls eyes)

So anyway I got very annoyed because it is not his table and it was only a tiny stack of stuff that should not bother him anyway cos the table is so (still) messy!

And there I was, feeling grumpy about him being such a (use your imagination and fill in whatever tickles your fancy, maybe something along the lines of dick and head...) and I was standing at the kitchen waiting for the water to boil to prepare Kate's milk when she comes along and stares at me and said,

"Mommy, why your face like that?"

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh boy. That sure made my face un-cramp and I couldn't help but smile. Heh. So funny, this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment