Saturday, June 23, 2012

Scenes from our home

The picture that shows their o_O eyes quite obviously
Breakfast at Nainai's. When jiujiu still had his achey wisdom tooth - evidently clear from his face
JENGA! Awesome investment by the sister - great for family fun. Kate's a natural. Love Jon's face. 
Nainai & Jake. Pic by Kate.
She sleeps life on the edge.
Showing off her work to Jake proudly.
All smiles! Love it.
2.5hours of me-time (facial & massage). So I enjoyed the gift 3 months late, but what mattered was how much better I felt afterwards. Bliss.
The day we brought Jake out to town. 
The morning the husband sent me to work along with the kids. I was very happy.
Awake Jake. This was probably at some unearthly hour. He still favours waking up at 5am plus/minus. Groans.
Jenga again. The two-men-challenge.
They made it very tall. And shaky.
This is the child version of board games. Everyone plays Kate's game of piecing bits of puzzles together to form a human form. Kate always wins.
The day Kate went baking again. Thanks to the best babysitters one can ask for.
I was told she decorated all the cupcakes. Very proud of this little enthusiast.
Sugar. She obviously loves it!
We welcomed Kitty-Grimace for Yiyi.
My son sticks his tongue out at me. How rude! (Ok, it was just a randomly cute face hah) 
Kate insisted on bringing her princess bag to nainai's house. 
Mid-way, she stops and says "I'm tired. Need to change (hands)" haha!
I dunno what they are doing but it brings a smile to my face. 
Bullied by Barney (hehe)
Minnie Kate
Kate sprouted rashes across her face suddenly last night. Freaked! Me! Out! It subsided after a while - huge relief. Her flu is still not any better, it seems. GO AWAY YOU *beep* VIRUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment