Saturday, September 14, 2013

All dressed up

My girly-girl firstborn and my ah-boy secondborn. Such a lovely sight to see them all scrubbed up and looking really nice! (They smelt pretty good at this point too). We were off to my cousin's wedding dinner. 

This really tickled me - my little 18mo looking all grown uup

Matchy match

The husband and I. I like to attend weddings with him.

Here's a shot of my girl who's professionally attuned to weddings. Here, she gamely joins nainai on-stage to do the yumseng. I have several pics of her and all of them had her mouth open - YUM SENG

We hijacked the photo opp and took a family pic of our own. That's Kate holding on to her storybooks (no idea why) & Jake was just in his zone gnawing away at the chicken drumstick

A decent family pic - hooray!

Matchy match - with my mini me

Here's a nice pic to end the night - K doing a twirly twirl, just because

No comments:

Post a Comment