Monday, September 2, 2013

Jake, the (adorable) menace

Last Thursday - I had showered for the two kiddos; and I brought Jake out to dress first. After he was done, I left him in the room and went to fetch K out from the bath and we headed to the room to dress her. I heard suspect splashing sounds... and I'd initially thought it was Jake playing with the toilet bowl (again). Turns out, our little water baby simply plonked himself - clean diapers, pyjamas and all - back into the tub! 

Last Friday - I handed Jake a bit of digestive biscuit and left him to nibble it... or so I thought. Caught him crumbling the cookies all over the table. 

Last Saturday - after water play. This has no story other than the fact that he looks absolutely adorable in his robe. Hah! #biasedmombutidonchcare

No comments:

Post a Comment