Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Going strong with lots of love

According to the stars (the horoscope readings), the husband and I are in for a busy-bee year. And is it only two months into the new year? I feel like we've been running non-stop since day one. Not all bad, I suppose, because time whizzes by but it's so easy to lose sight of many things because we're constantly on the go-go-go. 

This morning, I woke up on the second consecutive day to jog - the husband was surprised and asked "Running again?" My response, "Yes, I didn't run properly yesterday (pushing Jake) and I'm stressed."

I'm not unhappy - in fact, my life is going really well and I have things constantly planned for work, for play, for the kids, for myself... so I'm not complaining. Amidst it all, I remind myself that I want to be happy, to be there for my kids and husband because they are the reason why I am who I am.


Hand-in-hand with my little lovelies. They bring such extreme emotions to my life - stress, frustration, anger, happiness.. I'll never let go of your hands, babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment