Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Maybe I could work from home

I had a call to take at 8am today and I took it from home. K must be really tired from her waking-up-at-night-to-pee and wasn't awake by then (she's usually up by 715/730am) so I strategically chose to take the call in her room instead of the other room because I expected that she may kick a fuss if she doesn't see me when her eyes open. It was a great decision and here're some shots from my morning call with my "partner" at work.


I was already dialling in and here, she'd literally had her eyes open for 20seconds and she  located her "phone" (yes, a Barbie Blackberry!) and rolled down to the lower deck where I was sitting. 

Wide awake in minutes. I was using the earphones and I offered her one side to listen in and she visibly awakened listening

She also added (literally) love notes to my working document (this doesn't look impressive at all but I worked with what I could get my hands on at home) 


No comments:

Post a Comment