Thursday, February 13, 2014

School project

My girl who loves to craft.

So one day, I receive a memo from the school who tells us that there's a "Family Project"; that the kids are supposed to create a poster and share pictures of their family. I printed the pictures, purchased some double-sided tape and a piece of vanguard sheet and brought it home to Kate. I tasked her to cut out the pictures herself; I cut tiny pieces of the tape for her but she stuck them on by herself; I also told her to lay out the pictures she wanted to feature (I printed more) and she laid them out all on her own.

The husband came home just in time to help write out the captions for her. It's a week-long of presentation (ala show and tell) in school next week. I know that Kate wouldn't get nervous and she will be able to present because this is a topic that is close to her heart; but most importantly, I hope Kate has fun.

I thought that she may get asked questions, so I tossed her some questions.

Q: Kate, who's your favourite person in your family?
K: Yiyi

Q: What does your father do?
K: thinking - disturbs me!

That just made us ROFL! HAHAHAHA

Kids don't lie. And say the darnest things.

1 comment: