Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jake's Elmo-themed Birthday Party - sneak

The day went by in a blink of an eye, I remember just trying to keep with the programme and just going with it, then remembering to feed myself; willing the kids to stop shouting because the noise was pretty rough, the highlight of the party when Elmo appeared and the kids all lit up with joy (!), and me rewarding myself with (quite a few) beers and finally, I collapsed onto a chair and - the end. 

I'll write more, but I still cannot believe that the party is over after all the preps I did; special mention to my sister who helped or this wouldn't have happened. So, thank you #favouriteyiyi. 

More pics to come (I took only but a few! Boo.) but just a few here...

Happy Birthday backdrop (compliments from jiujiu); group pic; #favouriteyiyi with birthday boy and Elmo.

Just because. I love my baby boy!

And on a non-emotional angle, that has little to do with the birthday itself, here's a pretty funny pic of the husband with this (I know, WHY does Elmo have horns but nair mind don't ask me) mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment