Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Kate (with heart!)

I’ve mentioned before how Kate is very close to me. I cannot begin to describe how much I love her and how delighted I am that we are this close. I hope that we’ll always be this close; though I know that the dynamics of the relationship will evolve and change. So right now, I’m truly revelling in our love.. and here’s some pictorial proof of it.

Koala-Kate hugging her special mummy tree

The husband surprised me with this MMS just moments ago! He’d snapped it this morning while both K & I were sleeping. I so heart this picture!

Dear Kate,

You turn 15 months today. The past 15 months have been the best time in my life – you have strengthened the love and communication between your Papa and I. You have taught me to not sweat the little stuff & to focus on what’s important in life. You have given me confidence, strength and wisdom in parenting, making me a better woman. You make me laugh, you make me exasperated, you make me so happy and proud to be your Mother. You are a little person now, expressing yourself very clearly in your demands and wants; going to places that you want to, taking things on your own, mimicking everything that you see and hear. You respond to us so lovingly, giving us smiles & hugs freely; you are my sunshine, my love, my everything.

Thank you for being the best baby in the world. I love you.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment