Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our busy weekend past

Saturday
We visited Cova (Paragon) for the first time. Kate shares our toast for breakfast

Walking down Orchard Road

Kate play-shops while Daddy shops

The little cousins join us - had to take a shot with the Christmas tree as backdrop!


They ran amok at go-go-bambini & all collapsed in exhaustion

That pretty much ended our Saturday which was a very long day when you have three kids in tow (the husband and I shared a moment of "gosh three is too many" thought)

Monday
We were both off work on Monday and we headed to town for the much talked-about ramen @ Ippudo. I thought it was pretty alright, though the husband still much prefers his favourite Men-tei ramen. The shops were pretty quiet at the Mandarin Gallery & look what Kate did:

Lounging

Close-up - we had no idea what she was doing?!

Nap.

The hour that she napped was a peaceful moment - the husband went to run an errand and I carried her in my arms. I miss the days when she was a baby when all she did was sleep and I could spend all day holding her. She was so much smaller then and so fragile - being a mother now makes me understand how your child will always be your baby; and I think of how my parents raised me up from a tiny tot to the adult that I am today. Amazing!

December is always a joyous, festive month and this christmas is much more hectic and busy with a toddler to run around after. I love December; I lovemy family!

1 comment: