Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Midweek ramble

The kids are sick. They had fever over the weekend and it kinda rolled downhill from there. Temperatures soared to 38.8 yesterday, and the fever comes and goes. Jake's throat infection is slightly better after he started antibiotics but Kate's cough is really bad. She's hacking away like an old lady.

Sucks. The husband and I have been taking turns to watch the kids at night and we are *yawn so tired. I'm so tired. Today was a very-long-work-day-kinda work-day and I'm thankful that the husband was able to be on home-duty. Right now, I pray that the damn virus leaves and my kids be normal and chirpy and less whiney and well.

Fever on night 1 was persistently 38.5; night 2 38.8. Please, I hope it becomes better tonight.
She was actually better but fever will return each night and that cough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment