Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thee pikture

This little boy trotted away from the kitchen smugly, with his victory in hand. I'd told him he could only have crackers after stomaching some bread (don't know why but biscuits alone/first just seems more unhealthy?). 

He sat comfortably on the table and said to me, "Mommy I want to thee pikture". Thinking that he was scheming to get his hands on my phone, I said "no". He looked at me, puzzled and asked, "Mommy, why you don't want to thake peeekture?" 

I turned to face him, enlightened. OH. "You want to take a picture?"

Yes.

And so I did. 

Where is my little baby? Instead, I see this little version of my husband, adorable as anything in the world with such a sweet heart, who is asserting himself every moment he has an opportunity. Oh little boy, my sweet little baby boy, I hope you know how much I love you.

"Little Miss Bossy" - recycled t-shirt from his sister. Intent is identical though!

No comments:

Post a Comment