Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A visit to the Fire station

I cannot recall the last time we did this, but it was one of those days on a Saturday when we did not have class and I figured, why not?


So we did.


We had been to Bishan Fire Station before twice, so I sought out another station for us to visit.


Ang Mo Kio Fire Station

The kids walked around like mini bosses, acting like they knew it all. As with each visit, I learn something new. It could have been that I had forgotten it before, or it is new information. Regardless, it's still interesting to be reminded of what they do, how they do it, the tools they use...


Highlight was obviously getting their hands wet by testing the hose. The adults were offered a chance too, but I declined. I actually feel bad that we were wasting the water!

Like a pro.

J totally wet himself by running in front of the hose right after this tho. Thankfully, I brought a change of top. He had to live with a wet bum. Ha!

My cool girl

It was a morning well-spent, educating the children (again) and not spending too much money at all! Yay. On this Saturday, we also went for a birthday party that evening... and we ended the night with a pair of sweet children. Sweetest when they are quiet and asleep.

Awwww
May these angels grow up to be loving, and take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment