Saturday, April 8, 2017

Achievement unlocked - the girl can cycle too!

After learning that her brother can cycle, this little girl had been grumpy, citing "it's not fair" that he got to try/master the skill and not her. The husband pulled his weight, squeezing in time to make this happen before he left for an overseas work stint and I am so proud of the girl.


Look at that beaming pride!

Whee!
So, while I wasn't there to witness her lesson, the husband gave me feedback that she did even better than the boy. Now, the boy picked up the skill within minutes, so to know that she did better truly blew my mind. Wow!


So thankful that the husband made time for this, and am so proud of my girl to have picked up this skill. Since then, she's been cycling and seems to be doing really well. The boy doesn't do so well on this taller bike, so we gotta find something more suitable for him to practise.


So proud of my little beings! -insert muscular emoji-

No comments:

Post a Comment