Monday, April 10, 2017

Movie date: Boss Baby

With the husband going away, I started planning the weekends with the children - way ahead because (1) I have total control of our time
(2) I have total use of the car
(3) Knowing I have activities lined up gives me something to work towards /look forward to


On this day, I pre-booked movie tickets for us and brought the children. Such simple gestures brings them much pleasure and it makes me happy. After a regular-Saturday (& a grumpy me as I was feeling slightly flu-ey), evening rolled around and off we went for our movie date.


We packed Subway s'wiches for dinner, and our movie of choice was Boss Baby (actually, it's my choice cos I made the decision... ha!).


Entering the theatre
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie! The duration was just right (less than 2 hours), the plot easy to follow, the animation was adorable and beautiful, there was witty conversation as well as funny antics that tickled kids and adults alike.


I totally enjoyed the children guffawing out loud at scenes that tickled them and it was a joy watching them.

Posing - while watching the credits roll
That was probably a highlight of our weekend. Love sharing such common and new and fun experiences with the children. Will totally recommend the movie to anyone who is out for a laugh, and it's suitable for children from 4-5years. Have a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment