Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kate at my work-station

Because I'm still here past 7.30pm on this blardy Wednesday, I want to share what I have of Kate and my loved ones while I'm here. [And because I need a breather and well, since I'm still relatively new here, the husband (nor anyone) knows what my work-station looks like.]

My desktop is of her (obviously) and I update it on a regular basis, as and when I find a suitable picture of her. I also have polaroids of Kate, the husband, and besties on the right side of my partition.

To my left, there's a caricature of Kate! It was drawn at a birthday party where an artist was present and I've received many compliments at how cute the picture is. I love it.

Sigh.

Now I need to buck up and quickly do what I gotta do then go.home.already.

No comments:

Post a Comment