Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Papa

Mischievous Kate does silly things. Like hugging the rocking horse instead of the Grandma when we ask her to. Or saying "Mama" instead of "Papa" when we ask her to. Or anything else but what we ask her to, when we ask her to.

The husband is usually at the brunt of these tricks as the little one will demand for me to carry her instead of him, or hug me instead of him... (though last night there was a moment of loveliness when Kate repeatedly kissed the husband and I! - in a bid to get out of sleeping =_=)

The husband is a real hero and hands-on Dad, I cannot ask for a better partner, really. It's a nice reminder of what a great job of he's doing, leading up to Fathers' Day this weekend.
So anyway, I was inspired to dig out old pictures of father and daughter.

Kate at 2 weeks old - see how tiny she was? And that's her birth hair. The husband used to carry her to sleep like that a lot. Because she would fuss any other way.

Another lovely pic of them - the husband reading to her when she was about 12 weeks old. I love how they're both so serious, one reading, the other listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment