Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeling emo

It's part of the baby deal, the hormones that hit you. One moment I'm feeling triumphant that I'm a mother! I survived labour! The next I feel afraid of what's coming, that I can't cope. Another I feel good and determined to walk the road ahead, then I feel stressed that I'm not doing well. It's a confusing time, really.

Its only been minutes since my guests left my bedside - those who show me their love through actions, by taking their precious time to come visit Jake and I. The family is core and the man of my life, the husband is truly the rock in my life that I cannot do without. But now, when I'm alone, I miss company. I miss the husband. I miss Kate.

It's tough, dealing with the hormones. But I am. Doesn't stop me from missing my family though.

No comments:

Post a Comment