Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random thoughts on a sleepy afternoon

  • I love yummy lunches. Especially when they're paid for.
  • I hate topping up the cashcard. It's so expensive paying for these blardy ERPs.
  • I hate the thought of Kate going through any form of discomfort.
  • It sucks to hear that she's ill again. Go away, bronchitis.
  • I'm so sleepy.
  • I'm so pregnant.
  • I mis-counted the days to my delivery and I'd to change the countdown number in my last blog entry. I had actually (mis)counted 17 days then realised that 17 is longer than 2 weeks.
  • I love my brother, sister, father and mother.
  • I love my husband.
  • I have 2 kids - OMG!
  • I love to sleep. I wish I could do it properly all through the night. I don't prefer naps somehow. Sleeping a good solid night's sleep takes the cake.
  • My girlfriend just delivered a baby boy yesterday and I think I'm next!
  • I'm not looking forward to confinement.
  • I wonder how I can tahan confinement, not sleeping, and the whole works with a newborn in my life.
  • I have another week before I stop work.
  • I then have 2 weekdays and a weekend before the EDD.
  • With that limited time, turns out that I have to do all that I need to do, rather than have sufficient time to do what I want to do.
  • I have a date with the sister next Friday.
  • My stomach touches my thighs now (! - when I'm seated)

No comments:

Post a Comment