Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning with Kate

I'm off work today (yay!!) and I managed to spend a leisurely, rather nice morning with Kate.

I let her sleep in. She woke up an hour later than usual. No time rush because I don't have to rush to work! Watching her peaceful face never fails to melt my heart. I love you so much, my darling Kate.

Managed to get her washed up & into her uniform and here she is enjoying her breakfast. OK, not very healthy I know but she loves it so and just look at that happy face!

YUM. Don't-mess-with-me-face.

We strolled to school (ok, I did) within half an hour. Quite a good experiment on timing and great exercise for me. So she reached school half hour late but it's ok. Little princess cried when I left but I'm happy enough that she's beginning to cope with the whole process much, much better.

I'm home alone now and enjoying the sunshine (laundry time!) while trying to get my ass off to do some cleaning about the house. Looking forward to picking princess up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment