Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jake's

...present from Nai Nai.

Decided to snap a pic of the unopened present - because I was surprised that Mom wrapped it up! So formal - heh. But it's also nice, because it's meant to be a gift. This is not the first present that Jake's received, he also got another pack of clothes from the husband's friend. And of course, the very cute sushi pack!

And not to forget the stuff I've bought for him. This pregnancy, I've received less hand-me-downs so I've made more effort to purchase things for my boy. Besides the towels and other necessaries, I've bought several sets of clothes for him too. I did one batch of washing last night (finally!) and it was so terribly cute to see these teeny weeny bits of clothing - all over again! I laid a piece on my tummy and showed it to the husband, "yup, I think it'd fit him alright" - heh.

Amidst the uncertainty of how things may become, one thing's for sure. I love my boy and I'm so looking forward to meeting him. I want to not always stress about the whatevers, but to just focus on welcoming him.

I love you, my darling baby Jake. 12 more days to go! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment