Monday, September 22, 2014

Saturdate at the beach for the September babies

It was an evening date that nearly didn't happen due to the drizzle. But hooray for good weather, it did happen and I'm so glad! It was a cool evening, one that was somewhat wet but comfortable as no one got sunburnt or hot. The kids entertained one another and it was such a fun affair. Everyone had fun! I know I did.

1-2-3-4-5.. wait. where's one more child?!
Take 2 - six little munchkins! 
Beach bums (K did not want to sit down and wet her bum haha)
Our nearly-not-so-little boys
Enjoying the waters... (one missing, again!)
One of us adults!
Three princesses

So we gathered to celebrate their joint birthdays in September and I know I've said this before, but I cannot believe the girls are 5!

Tearing their presents apart
Frozen! (Yes, we sang "happy birthday to Elsas")

Wishes and happiness for another year of beautiful, healthy and fun growth 

I'm beginning to feel that we ought to do this every year, so the kids can spend time together to play. And it's fun to watch how different/alike they are from last year

Happy birthday to these September princesses, till the next gathering of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment